Monday, August 9, 2010

What I think about Mallory Pike

ok. Here is what I think about Mallory Pike.
1. I find Mallory to be annoying and whiny all the time
2. her family likes to eat weird foods and can be quite unclean and unsanitary
3. her brothers, the triplets, are awesome as well as vanessa pike
4. her parents are weird
5. mallory can be quite pretty, but also awkward
6. She is obsessed with the BSC and treats the club as if its her life and that she's nothing without it.
7. she's the black sheep and outsider of the club
8. she reminds me an awful lot about Meg Griffin from Family Guy in a lot of ways


Mallory's alright, but her whiningness and complaints drives me crazy.

1 comment:

marslover5. said...

Those are definitely good points about what Mallory is really like. Im glad you picked up on that Charmecia.